10.07.2010

Busy Busy Bee!

As of this afternoon there are officially TEN new items for my shop! WOW! :)
Only one is listed at this point, but the rest have edited photos and everything, just waiting to list them so they're spread out a bit. But I know you want a sneak peek at what's coming, don't you? Well okay, you twisted my arm... check out these photos:

BULLETIN BOARDS - $25.50 
traffic jam

sports bag

sweet notes

wild flowers
TEAM SPORTS ITEMS
Team Beer Mug - $10.50

NFL Team Ornament - $5.50
 ANGEL MIRROR ORNAMENTS - $5.50
available in three accent colors: black, red, green
Personalization available!

"They are like the angels, they are God's Children" Luke 20:36
 WEDDING CHAMPAGNE FLUTES - $25.50
Berry/Wine color theme - customizable!
Bride and Groom - shoes and Berry/Wine Glass Foot
Bridal Gown and Groom's Tux with coordinating sash and boutonniere
Tomorrow brings me back to the toystore after a week off. I'm ready to go back, as much as I've enjoyed my time off. I've been living, breathing and eating Little Champ stuff for this week, and I'm ready for a small break from it - before it begins to feel like work!

Please keep checking back with my online shop to see when these and maybe even some other great items are available! 
As always - custom orders are welcome!!

Have a Champ-tastic afternoon!
www.littlechampart.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment